If you are searching out Ignou MA Sociology MSO solved assignments? So this platform is the high-quality platform for Ignou MA Sociology MSO solved assignments free of cost download. Here we are able to provide you with the complete statistics about IGNOU MA Sociology MSO Solved Assignments free of cost download pdf. Here, all IGNOU MA Sociology MSO Solved Assignments free of cost downloads pdf is available.
The Master’s Programme in Sociology aims to impart in-depth sociological knowledge based on critical comprehension and analysis of social dynamics. In terms of content, it focuses on the issues of development of the largest section of the population.
Session: July 2019- January 2020
Choose your session then download solved assignment
|DOWNLOAD RS. 25/-|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignment?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Solved Assignment Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Exam: 31st March 2020
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2020
Students will be required to complete seventy-five percent attendance in theory counseling to become eligible for appearing in the Term-end Examination. Similarly, they will be required to complete ninety percent attendance in practical contact sessions to become eligible for appearing in practical examination.
IGNOU Assignments –
The mission is a method of persevering with the evaluation of principle and sensible. Assignments will assist you to recapitulate the concept and cross lower back to the text once more in case college students are not able to answer a selected question. Thus assignments also assist to reinforce gaining knowledge of in a distance mastering system of training. These assignments consist of a hard and fast of questions and sports that you will solution at your own region by referring your blocks.
The assignments will cowl all forms of questions (long solution kind, short solution kind, objective type, more than one-preference questions, and case research). The assignments will carry 30% weightage. Students could be required to acquire 50% marks as bypass percentage in every project one at a time. Each task will carry 100 marks. In the final result, assignments will convey thirty percent weightage.
As said in advance, the Term-end exam is the primary component of the evaluation system and if includes seventy percentage weightage inside the Final end result. The University conducts a Term-end exam twice a 12 months i.E., in June and December. They can take the examination handiest after finishing touch of the course, failing which college students can take the identical in December or June of subsequent years in the overall span of the programme. In case any pupil fails to get a passing rating within the Tern-cease Examination, the character may be eligible to reappear at the following Term-end Examination for that course as and while it is held, in the total span of the Programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignment?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.