If you are looking for Ignou solved assignment? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments. Here we will provide you with the whole information about IGNOU Solved Assignments.
The MA (Economics) Programme gives the newcomers a possibility for better studies in Economics. Besides imparting the core guides to be had in other universities, it consists of topics in a number of the emerging regions in economics inclusive of coverage, finance, and laptop applications that are predicted to be extraordinarily beneficial within the gift situation of monetary liberalization and globalization.
Program Code: MEC | MA
Session: July 2019- January 2020
Choose your session then download solved assignment
|DOWNLOAD RS. 25/-|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignment?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Solved Assignment Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Exam: 31st March 2020
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2020
IGNOU Assignments –
Assignments represent continuous assessment. The submission of assignments is obligatory. The marks which you get for your assignments will be counted to your final end result. As assignments deliver thirty percent weightage for your final rating inside the path you are cautioned to take your assignments seriously. An easy omission in your component might also motive loss to you and inconvenience at all tiers within the University.
The important reason for assignments is to test your comprehension of the studying materials you receive from us and additionally to help you get via the guides. The evaluators/counselors can be sent again the evaluated assignments with their comments. Do no longer neglect to get returned your evaluated TMAs along with a duplicate of the evaluation sheet containing remarks of the evaluator to your overall performance. The feedback will actually guide you on your take a look at and help in improving your comprehension.
The print substances have to be sufficient for answering the assignments. At the postgraduate stage, it’s far expected that you may consult other prescribed books additionally. You need not however fear too much approximately the non-availability of greater reading substances for running on the assignments. The assignments are designed in one of these ways as that will help you concentrate specifically on the print substances and your analytical talents.
The evaluation consists of two parts in theory course:
I) continuous evaluation through assignments, and
ii) Term End Examination (TEE). In the final result, all the assignments of a course carry thirty percent weightage while seventy percent weightage is given for TEE. For the course MECP-001: Project Report, which requires submission of a project report, there are no continuous evaluation and TEE. Evaluation for MECP-001 is on the basis of the Project Report and viva-voce examination on the project report submitted.
Evaluation in MA (Economics) will be done under a numerical marking scheme. The following is the scheme of awarding divisions:
I Division – Sixty percent and above
II Division – Fifty percent to fifty-nine point nine percent
Pass – Fourty percent to forty-nine point nine percent
Unsuccessful – Below forty percent
In order to finish a path successfully you are required to attain at least 40% marks in non-stop assessment (assignments) and at least 40% in TEE. The overall rating in a path is the overall of the rankings in assignment and TEE. The department with which you skip the MA (Economics) programme is decided on the basis of the combined percentage of marks received in all the publications.
Students can take TEE for first-year guides after finishing touch of the take a look at 365 days for the concerned courses. For example, students enrolled in July 2008 can take their TEE for first-year guides in June 2009 or thereafter. Similarly, TEE for 2d-yr publications may be taken only after of completion of one year of observation inside the 2nd yr. In case a student fails to qualify in a direction s/he is allowed to take that route in any of the subsequent TEEs. Students have to successfully entire all of the publications within five years of registration.
Term End Examinations
The University conducts Term End Examination (TEE) twice a year in the months of June and December. Students will be permitted to appear in TEE subject to the condition that registration for the courses in which they wish appear is valid. Maximum time to pursue the programme is not elapsed and they have submitted the required number of assignment(s) in those courses by the due date.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.