If you are searching out Ignou MCA solved assignments? So this platform is the high-quality platform for Ignou MCA solved assignments free of cost download. Here we are able to provide you with the complete statistics about IGNOU MCA Solved Assignments free of cost download pdf. Here, all IGNOU MCA Solved Assignments free of cost downloads pdf is available.
The large objective of the MCA programme is to prepare graduate college students for efficient careers inside the software program enterprise and academia with the aid of imparting wonderful surroundings for teaching and studies inside the middle and emerging regions of the subject.
The Programme’s thrust is on giving the scholars an intensive and sound history in theoretical and application-orientated courses relevant to the trendy computer software improvement. The programme emphasizes the application of the software program era to remedy mathematical, computing, communications/networking, and industrial problems.
Program Code: MCA
Session: July 2019- January 2020
Choose your session then download solved assignment
DOWNLOAD RS. 5/-
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Solved Assignments Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Exam: 31st March 2020
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2020
(a) Completion of the programme requires a hit crowning glory of both the task thing and the Termstop Examination factor for every one of the guides in the programme. The general numbers of courses in this MCA programme are 31 and the full quantity of credits is 108.
(b) Continuous assessment through Assignment with a weightage of 25% (please check with the desk under). Viva- voce is compulsory for all of the Asignmentsfor which 20 marks are allocated. Term-quit exam with a weightage of 75% (please talk to the table below).
Note: A lear.Nor ought to no longer observe for performing at the term-stop exam of any direction without getting registered for the same and that if she does so, her/his end result could not be declared and the onus will be on him.
Assignments and Term – End Examination
The main purpose of assignments is to test student’s comprehension of learning the materials they receive from the University and also to help them get through the courses by providing feedback to them. The information given in the printed course materials should be sufficient for answering the assignments. However, as the Computer Science is ever enhancing area, the students should make an attempt and work with extra reading material easily available in the study center / Regional Centre libraries or through websites for working on the assignments. This will enhance your learning capabilities.
Mostly the assignments are designed in such a way as to help you concentrate mainly on the printed course material, exploit their personal experiences, and apply the knowledge gained from various sources.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.