With the help of the IGNOU PGDRD PROJECT, we can get knowledge of socio-economic factors affecting the transformation of rural society. It aims at enabling the learners to acquire skills related to planning, formulation, monitoring, and evaluation of rural development projects It also introduces the learner to the basic aspects of research and project work. The IGNOU RDD 5 PROJECT Program is a process of improving the Quality life of people living in rural areas without any facilities. It focuses on the development of the backward people. The IGNOU PGDRD PROJECT will be useful for the learners of IGNOU. It will also be beneficial for fresh graduates interested in pursuing a career in the discipline of rural development.
PGDRD which is abbreviated from post-graduate diploma in rural development is one of the most pursuing courses in the IGNOU. If you have a good interest in rural development, then this IGNOU RDD 5 PROJECT is very much helpful for you. The contents in the IGNOU PGDRD PROJECT are well organized to provide an integrated understanding of the crucial dimensions of rural development to the learner.
Follow this framework for IGNOU PGDRD PROJECT and IGNOU RDD 5 PROJECT, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal for IGNOU RDD 5 PROJECT
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods.
How we will provide you with the IGNOU Report?
- Firstly, you may obtain an assignment synopsis in smooth\soft copy inside the term of 3 to 4 days, after payment. (which are of 10-12 pages……….)
- Then, after synopsis approval, we will give you the project within 7 to 8 days. (which are of 100-120 pages……)
PREPARATION/FORMULATION of IGNOU PGDRD SYNOPSIS
The learners have to choose a particular area in which they are interested in. Then in consultation with the Guide, they have to select a particular topic for their project work.
The project proposal is an outline of the detailed work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Timings for the Submission of IGNOU Project Report/Synopsis
Project Proposal, as well as Project Report, can be submitted any time at a few levels within the 12 months.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st December to 31st May, then the give up result can be declared along with June Term-cease examinations.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st June to 30th November, then the result can be declared in conjunction with December Term-give up examinations.
Who Can Be the Guide for IGNOU PGDRD (Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development) RDD 5 Synopsis and Project Report
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
- From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
- M.Phil/Ph.D. In Tourism control with not less than two years of Undergraduate/Postgraduate coaching experience.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with at least five years of teaching experience on the Undergraduate degree.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with a minimum of two years experience at the Post Graduate stage.
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU RDD 5 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviations like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
The total marks of this project synopsis (RDD 5) are 100. To get past, we should obtain a minimum of 40% out of 100.