An IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT Provide comprehensive understanding to the learners on catastrophe practice, recuperation, and reduction. This IGNOU DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROJECT permits the rookies to perform a chance assessment and susceptibility analysis. Generate network consciousness, and fortify. Instills new abilities and sharpens present talents. In IGNOU minimal Duration of this route is 1 Year and the maximum duration is 4 years.
An IGNOU DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROJECT goals to provide expertise to the novices approximately a way to lessen, or keep away from the ability losses from hazards and reap fast and powerful healing.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT, the following specific goals to permit a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research issues
- Write an amazing research idea
- Identify and use appropriate studies design
- Conduct medical investigation in a systematic manner
- Collect and examine the statistics for doing IGNOU DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROJECT
- Learn to apply appropriate statistical techniques
How we will provide you with the IGNOU Project Report?
- Firstly, you may obtain an assignment synopsis in smooth\soft copy inside the term of 3 to 4 days, after payment. (which are of 10-12 pages……….)
- Then, after synopsis approval, we will give you the project within 7 to 8 days. (which are of 100-120 pages……)
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT
The students must choose a particular vicinity in which they’re interested. Then in session with the Guide, they should choose a selected topic for his or her venture paintings.
The undertaking proposal is an outline of the designated paintings to be undertaken by way of the learner.
The following layout may be followed for making ready the project idea
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The motive of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Timings for the Submission of IGNOU Project Report/Synopsis
Project Proposal, as well as Project Report, can be submitted any time at a few levels within the 12 months.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st December to 31st May, then the give up result can be declared along with June Term-cease examinations.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st June to 30th November, then the result can be declared in conjunction with December Term-give up examinations.
Who Can Be the Guide for IGNOU PGDDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management) MPAP 1, Synopsis and Project Report
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
- From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
- M.Phil/Ph.D. In Tourism control with not less than two years of Undergraduate/Postgraduate coaching experience.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with at least five years of teaching experience on the Undergraduate degree.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with a minimum of two years experience at the Post Graduate stage.
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU MPAP 01 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
The project should be creative and logical. Use simple words whenever possible and the language should be straight forward and Good. Avoid using abbreviations like (&, b/w, etc). The tense in the report matters a lot it should be present tense.
The total marks for this IGNOU PGDDM PROJECT are 100. To get a pass, we should obtain a minimum of 40% out of 100.