The IGNOU PROJECT PROJECT MARD is a process of improving the Quality life of people living in rural areas and they don’t have any facilities also this IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT focuses on the development of the backward people too. The IGNOU MARD PROJECT will be useful to personnel working in various Gov. organizations. It will also be beneficial for fresh graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in the discipline of rural development. The Course M.A. Program in Rural Development is intended to include such different academic contents as are essential in the making of this discipline in the Indian Context.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Report of IGNOU MARD PROJECT WORK, the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems.
- Write good research for IGNOU MARD REPORT and IGNOU MARD SYNOPSIS.
- Identify and use appropriate research design.
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way.
- Collect and analyze the data for the IGNOU MARD PROJECT.
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods.
How we will provide you with the IGNOU Project Report?
- Firstly, you may obtain an assignment synopsis in smooth\soft copy inside the term of 3 to 4 days, after payment. (which are of 10-12 pages……….)
- Then, after synopsis approval, we will give you the project within 7 to 8 days. (which are of 100-120 pages……)
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MARD PROJECT
The students must choose a particular vicinity in which they’re interested. Then in session with the Guide, they should choose a selected topic for his or her venture paintings.
The undertaking proposal is an outline of the designated paintings to be undertaken by way of the learner.
The following layout may be followed for making ready the project idea
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Timings for the Submission of IGNOU Project Report/Synopsis
Project Proposal, as well as Project Report, can be submitted any time at a few levels within the 12 months.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st December to 31st May, then the give up result can be declared along with June Term-cease examinations.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st June to 30th November, then the result can be declared in conjunction with December Term-give up examinations.
Who Can Be the Guide/Supervisor for IGNOU RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT?
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
- From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
- M.Phil/Ph.D. In Tourism control with not less than two years of Undergraduate/Postgraduate coaching experience.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with at least five years of teaching experience on the Undergraduate degree.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with a minimum of two years experience at the Post Graduate stage.
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU MRDP 1 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
- Only one question at a time
- The question should be clear to the interviewee
- Maintain neutral behavior with every interviewee
- Observe interviewee‘s gesture etc
- Always listen carefully to interviewees answers.
- People- Ruler area
- Associations and ‘Samiti’
- Decision making
- Participation of the people
- Agencies- Non-govt
- Rural leaders
You can get help from different books, journals, the internet, and our website itself. Rural development is an interesting subject to make synopsis and report on it.