MAPC (MA in Psychology) MPCE 016/026/036 Synopsis and Project Report
The course IGNOU MAPC PROJECT offers students an engaging introduction to the essential topics in psychology. Throughout this study of human behavior and the mind, you will gain insight into the history of the field of psychology, as well as explore current theories and issues in areas such as cognition, motivation, and wellness. This course IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY attracts many students because it not only deals with human and animal behavior but also increases self-awareness and logic among them. IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT can be termed as both arts and science because its study is processed by scientific methods to study human behavior.
Within this framework, Synopsis and Project Work of IGNOU MA PSYCHOLOGY REPORT has the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal
- Identify and use appropriate research design
- Conduct scientific investigation in a systematic way
- Collect and analyze the data
- Learn to use appropriate statistical methods.
How we will provide you with the IGNOU Project Report?
- Firstly, you may obtain an assignment synopsis in smooth\soft copy inside the term of 3 to 4 days, after payment. (which are of 10-12 pages……….)
- Then, after synopsis approval, we will give you the project within 7 to 8 days. (which are of 100-120 pages……)
PREPARATION/FORMULATION OF IGNOU MAPC REPORT and SYNOPSIS
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Timings for the Submission of IGNOU Project Report/Synopsis
Project Proposal, as well as Project Report, can be submitted any time at a few levels within the 12 months.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st December to 31st May, then the give up result can be declared along with June Term-cease examinations.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st June to 30th November, then the result can be declared in conjunction with December Term-give up examinations.
Who Can Be the Guide/Supervisor for IGNOU MAPC (MA in Psychology) MPCE 016/026/036 Synopsis and Project Report
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility criteria to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
- From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ otherwise direct can from Maidan Garhi also.
- M.Phil/Ph.D. In Tourism control with not less than two years of Undergraduate/Postgraduate coaching experience.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with at least five years of teaching experience on the Undergraduate degree.
- Master’s Degree in Tourism Management with a minimum of two years experience at the Post Graduate stage.
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
The learner has to prepare the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Centre itself. The Program In-charge of the Study Centre will examine the proposals and give approval to it. Wherever modification is required, these will be conveyed to the learner and accordingly, the learner will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal should be submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the pro forma for approval (Appendix III). The learner is advised to retain a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers will not be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.