IGNOU DTS (Diploma in Tourism Studies) PTS 4, PTS 5, PTS 6
The objective of this programme is to offer information, competence, and capabilities in the professional vicinity of tourism on the Bachelor’s Degree stage. This direction has awesome significance and value in nowadays time, tourism will increase financial increase and improvement. The programme is to be had both in English and Hindi. Minimum Duration: three Years Maximum Duration: 6 Years
Within this framework, Synopsis and Project Report Work of IGNOU DTS (Diploma in Tourism Studies) PTS 4, PTS 5, PTS 6, the subsequent particular targets to permit a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research issues
- Write an excellent research notion
- Identify and use suitable studies design
- Conduct medical research in a scientific manner
- Collect and analyze the facts
- Learn to apply appropriate statistical techniques
How we will provide you with the IGNOU Project Report?
- Firstly, you may obtain an assignment synopsis in smooth\soft copy inside the term of 3 to 4 days, after payment. (which are of 10-12 pages……….)
- Then, after synopsis approval, we will give you the project within 7 to 8 days. (which are of 100-120 pages……)
Preparation of IGNOU DTS, Synopsis of Project Proposal
The inexperienced persons ought to choose a selected vicinity wherein they may be inquisitive about. Then in consultation with the Guide, they should select a selected subject matter for their venture work.
The project notion is a definition of certain paintings to be undertaken by using the learner.
The following format can be followed for getting ready the task thought
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The intent of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Timings for the Submission of IGNOU Project Report/Synopsis
Project Proposal, as well as Project Report, can be submitted any time at a few levels within the 12 months.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st December to 31st May, then the give up result can be declared along with June Term-cease examinations.
- If a Project Report is submitted amongst 1st June to 30th November, then the result can be declared in conjunction with December Term-give up examinations.
Who Can Be the Guide for IGNOU Project Report DTS (Diploma in Tourism Studies) – PTS 4, PTS 5, PTS 6
The learner will require a Guide/Supervisor for carrying out the Project.
The eligibility standards to be a Guide/Supervisor is as follows:
- a) From Study Centre/ Regional Centre/ in any other case direct can from Maidan Garhi additionally.
- B) M.Phil/PhD. In Tourism Studies with no less than years of Undergraduate/Postgraduate coaching enjoy
- c) Master’s Degree in Tourism Studies with a minimum of two years revel in at Post Graduate degree.
- d) Master’s Degree in Tourism Studies with no less than five years of coaching enjoys at an Undergraduate degree.
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.