If you are searching out Ignou MHD solved assignments 2020-21? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments 2020-21. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about IGNOU MHD Solved Assignments 2020-21. we will provide all the IGNOU MHD solved assignments 2020-21 for all courses.
This Programme exposes learners to a wide range of Hindi literature. It consists of courses worth 64 credits. The programme can be completed in a minimum period of two years and a maximum period of five years.
Program Code: MHD HINDI
Session: July 2020- January 2021
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of Solved assignment
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Assignments Submission Last Date for 2020-21
For January 2020 Session: 30th September 2020
For July 2020 Session: 31st March 2021
IGNOU Assignments –
The assignment is a means of persevering with the assessment of concept and sensible. Assignments will assist you to recapitulate the principle and move again to the textual content once more in case students are not able to reply to a selected question. Thus assignments additionally help to enhance getting to know in a distance studying system of schooling. These assignments encompass a set of questions and sports that you’ll answer at your very own area by using referring your blocks.
The assignments will cover all sorts of questions (long answer kind, short solution type, objective kind, a couple of of-choice questions, and case research).
The assignments will convey 30% weightage. Students can be required to acquire 50% marks as pass percentage in every task separately. Each project will deliver a hundred marks. In the very last end result, assignments will deliver 30% weightage.
As said earlier, the term-end exam is the major thing of the evaluation system and if carries 70% weightage within the Final result. The University conducts a term-end examination two times 12 months i.E., in June and December. They can take the examination best after of entirety of the route, failing which college students can take the identical in December or June of next years inside the general span of the programme. In case any pupil fails to get a passing score inside the term-end Examination, the person might be eligible to reappear at the following Term-end Examination for that path as and when it’s far held, within the total span of the Programme.
Teleconferencing is a one-way video and two-way audio facility. Teleconferencing may be held every month. During the teleconferencing session, you may get a possibility to interact with the aid of smartphones inside the facility or fax with the useful resource men and women/specialists who take part inside the teleconferencing consultation and clean your doubts without delay.
The teleconferencing facility will be available at the Regional Centre and Selected Study Centres. The teleconferencing time table can be sent to the Programme In-fee and Regional Director who could tell the students. Teleconferencing is carried out via Gyan Darshan Channel. Students must often attend these periods. These will help them clarify doubts and have interaction with different rookies all over the country.
Radio counseling may be held through FM and students can ask questions free of fee with telephones in centers proper from their homes. A toll-free phone variety 110012345 has been supplied for this purpose.
The Programme can also be telecast via DD Metro channel and the time table will be knowledgeable to college students earlier.
Audio and video programmes for every course were organized to aid getting to know for the scholars. These Audio-video programmes in the shape of cassettes are available at all Programme Study Centres. These Audio and video cassettes might be furnished for viewing and listening. They can also lease the cassettes for viewing and listening.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments 2020-21?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.