If you are searching out Ignou MES solved assignments? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2019-20. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about IGNOU MES Solved Assignments. We will provide all the IGNOU MES solved assignments for all courses.
MA (Edu) programme would offer learners with wider and more complete know-how of training as a subject of knowledge and might accommodate a huge kind of studying desires of learners.
Master of Arts (Education) is aimed toward developing specialists for effective participation in instructional moves in distinct areas of schooling. The Programme is a revolutionary Post-Graduate programme in education, which emphasizes each disciplinary and expert dimension of training as an area of observing. The goal institution is a Graduate with or without a diploma in schooling.
Session: July 2019- January 2020
Choose your session then download solved assignment
We Provide a Hard Copy & soft copy (pdf) of Solved assignment
|Soft Copy (PDF)||Handwriting (Hardcopy) solved assignment|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU Solved Assignment Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Exam: 31st March 2020
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2020
IGNOU Assignments –
The mission is a way of continuing the assessment of concept and realistic. Assignments will assist you to recapitulate the concept and pass back to the text again in case college students are not able to reply to a particular question. Thus assignments also help to reinforce mastering in a distance studying machine of training. These assignments consist of a fixed of questions and activities that you’ll answer at your personal location via referring your blocks.
The assignments will cover all types of questions (lengthy solution type, brief solution kind, objective type, a couple of choice questions, and case studies).
The assignments will carry 30% weightage. Students can be required to achieve 50% marks as pass percentage in each project one by one. Each task will convey 100 marks. In the very last end result, assignments will convey 30% weightage.
As stated in advance, time period-quit examination is the predominant thing of the assessment gadget and if contains 70% weightage in the Final end result. The University conducts a term-end exam twice a yr i.E., in June and December. They can take the exam simplest after of completion of the route, failing which college students can take the identical in December or June of next years inside the overall span of the programme.
In case any scholar fails to get a passing score inside the Tern-cease Examination, the man or woman could be eligible to reappear at the next Term-end Examination for that path as and while it’s miles held, in the total span of the Programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Teleconferencing is a one-way video and two-way audio facility. Teleconferencing will be held each month. During the teleconferencing session, you will get a possibility to engage by cellphone within the facility or fax with the useful resource folks/specialists who take part in the teleconferencing session and clear your doubts right now.
The teleconferencing facility could be available at the Regional Centre and Selected Study Centres. The teleconferencing schedule could be sent to the Programme In-price and Regional Director who would tell the students. Teleconferencing is finished thru Gyan Darshan Channel. Students must regularly attend these periods. These will help them clarify doubts and interact with different inexperienced persons everywhere in the country.
Radio counselling may be held via FM and students can ask questions freed from fee with a smartphone in facilities right from their homes. A toll-loose phone range 110012345 has been provided for this cause.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.