If you are looking for IGNOU BAHDH solved assignment 2020-21 | IGNOU ASSIGNMENTS? So this platform is best for the IGNOU BAHDH solved assignment 2020-21. Here we will tell you some important things related to IGNOU BA Honours SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS free 2020-21 and In this post, we will provide you with all IGNOU BAHDH solved assignment 2020-21. We will provide all the IGNOU BA Honours SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS free 2020-21 for the course.
With a substantial number of courses drawn from a single discipline(Hindi), and a few interdisciplinary and skill-based elective courses, the Bachelor’s Honours programme (Hindi) is designed to give in-depth knowledge in that discipline while allowing for exposure to subjects beyond the discipline as well. The Honours programme has the following general objectives:
- To introduce the learner to main themes and topics in the discipline of Hindi through the core, discipline-centric electives, ability/skill enhancement, and generic courses.
- To facilitate the learners to work towards ability and skill enhancement through exposure to appropriate courses in humanities and social sciences.
- To introduce learners to reading and writing skills through assignments and exercises at an undergraduate level.
- To expose the learners to the importance of interdisciplinary study by enabling them to offer courses outside their disciplines.
More courses will be added to the bundle of options in the skill enhancement and generic elective courses as we go along.
Program Code: Bachelor’s Honours Degree Programme (Hindi) (BAHDH)
Session: January and July 2020
|DOWNLOAD RS. 40/-|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
A learner will be required to complete seventy-five percent attendance in theory counseling to become eligible for appearing in the Term-end Examination. Similarly, they will be required to complete a hundred percent attendance in practical contact sessions to become eligible for appearing in practical examination.
Continuous Evaluation of Theory Component
The assignment is a means of continuing the assessment of theory. The assignment will help the learner to recapitulate the theory and go back to the text again, in case the learner is unable to answer a question. Thus, the assignment will also help to reinforce learning in a distance learning system of education. The assignment consists of a set of questions and activities that can be answered by referring to the self-learning material. The assignment may cover long answer type and short answer type questions. The assignment will carry thirty percent weightage in the result. Learners will be required to obtain at least forty marks as pass percentage in each assignment, for each course separately. Each assignment will carry 100 marks.
The term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy percent weightage in the result. The University conducts a term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. The learner may write the examination only after completion of the course, failing which she/he may write the same in December or June of subsequent years within the total duration of the programme. In case any learner fails to get a passing score in the Tern End Examination, she/he is eligible to reappear at the next Term End Examination for that course as and when it is held, within the total duration of the Programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get top marks in IGNOU assignments we need to comply with the followings strategies:
- The depend (answers) should be ours.
- Each answer needs to be Unique and not copied from everywhere.
- We have written all solutions in clean and understandable language in assignments.
- We placed all our efforts into writing to make it first-class, we will check all of the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all regulations of Ignou at some stage in the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment ought to be well arranged and connected inner a record.
- All answers need to be written in appropriate handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and each answer ought to be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A replica of published assignments must be connected in the starting of the file alongside challenge code for in addition reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignment?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.
Click on the link for more information.
visit my website :
Any query plz call And WhatsApp: 8006184581
NOTE: HANDWRITING ALSO AVAILABLE
“If students are not interested in writing solved assignments, they don’t have to take the stress. We will write and give you the solved assignments, for that you have to order us ahead of time, already on the website, the number is given. If any students are outsiders, we will send post assignments to them ”.