If you are looking for IGNOU BSCANH Solved Assignment free 2020 | IGNOU ASSIGNMENTS? So this platform is best for the IGNOU BSCANH Solved Assignment free 2020. Here we will tell you some important things related to IGNOU BA Honours Solved Assignment Free of cost Download 2020-21 and In this post, we will provide you with all IGNOU BSCANH Solved Assignment free 2020. We will provide all the IGNOU BA Honours Solved Assignment Free of cost Download 2020-21 for the course.
The Bachelor of Science Honours in Anthropology (BSCANH) is a broad-based programme with a mix of disciplinary, interdisciplinary and skill-based courses. It is designed to provide the learners with the information and skills necessary to understand and analyse their world by introducing them to the main themes and topics not only in Anthropology but disciplines like Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences.
Program Code: B.Sc. Honours Anthropology (BSCANH)
Session: January and July 2020
|DOWNLOAD RS. 25/-|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
The Bachelor of Science Honours in Anthropology (BSCANH) is of 148 credits with a mix of five types of courses: fourteen a) Core Courses, four b) Discipline Specific Electives, two c) Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses, two d) Skill Enhancement Courses and two e) Generic Electives. While each of the Ability and Skill Enhancement is of four credit weightage, all other courses of this programme are six-credit courses.
The University admits students to its Bachelor’s programmes from both formal and non-formal scheme. The non-formal stream consists of those students who have not cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam. To take admission to IGNOU’s degree programme they have to pass its Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP) first.
There is no entrance test for seeking admission.
Medium of Instruction
The B.Sc. An honours programme is on offered in English and Hindi. The student has to opt for a particular medium of study while applying for admission to the programme.
The programme can be completed by earning the required number of credits under each category in a minimum period of three years (six semesters) or in the maximum period of six years.
Fee Structure: A total of? 15,600/- to be paid year wise @ ?5200/-, /- per year, along with a
Registration fee of ?. 200/- in the first year. The Programme fee has to be paid via Debit/Credit Card through online mode only. Fees once paid is not refundable.
If a course has a practical component, students are required to complete ninety per cent attendance in practical contact sessions to become eligible for appearing in practical examination.
Continuous Evaluation of Theory Component
The assignment is a means of continuing assessment of theory and practical. Each assignment consists of a set of questions and/or activities that you will answer/do at your own place by referring your blocks. The assignments will cover all types of questions (long answer type, short answer type, objective type, multiple-choice questions and case studies).
The assignments will carry thirty per cent weightage. Students will be required to obtain fifty per cent marks as pass percentage in each assignment separately. The number of assignments varies from two to three depending on the credit weightage of the course. The assignments of each course carry 100 marks. In the final result, assignments will carry thirty per cent weightage.
The University conducts term-end examinations twice a year i.e., in June and December. However, you can take the examination only after completing one year of study. This means that the Term End Examination (TEE) for first and second semesters would be conducted together at the end of the first year. Similarly, TEE for third and fourth semesters and for the fifth and sixth semesters will be conducted together at the end of the Second and Third year of the programme. If you miss taking any examination at the end of the year, you may take those courses in the next TEE conducted in June or December.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get top marks in IGNOU assignments we need to comply with the followings strategies:
- The depend (answers) should be ours.
- Each answer needs to be Unique and not copied from everywhere.
- We have written all solutions in clean and understandable language in assignments.
- We placed all our efforts into writing to make it first-class, we will check all of the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all regulations of Ignou at some stage in the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment ought to be well arranged and connected inner a record.
- All answers need to be written in appropriate handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and each answer ought to be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A replica of published assignments must be connected in the starting of the file alongside challenge code for in addition reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignment?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.
Click on the link for more information.
visit my website :
Any query plz call And WhatsApp: 8006184581
NOTE: HANDWRITING ALSO AVAILABLE
“If students are not interested in writing solved assignments, they don’t have to take the stress. We will write and give you the solved assignments, for that you have to order us ahead of time, already on the website, the number is given. If any students are outsiders, we will send post assignments to them ”.