If you are looking for IGNOU BAHIH Solved Assignment 2020-21 | IGNOU ASSIGNMENTS? So this platform is best for the Ignou assignments. Here we will tell you some important things related to IGNOU BAHIH Solved Assignment and In this post, we will provide you with all IGNOU BA HONOURS SOLVED ASSIGNMENT free 2020-21. We will provide all the IGNOU BA Honours Solved Assignment free 2020-21 for the course.
B.A.(Hon.) History comprises of fourteen Core courses of six credits each spread over the six semesters of your programme. Alongside four Discipline Specific Elective courses are offered to the students in the fifth and the sixth semesters. Together these core courses and the discipline-specific electives offer a basic perspective on Indian, Far Eastern, European and Environmental histories. The idea behind these courses is that the students develop a historical sense which they can build on in their post-graduate years. We also offer in this programme Generic Elective courses which are interdisciplinary in nature and these would help the students in their study of history by placing the discipline of history in the context of wider social sciences. Currently, we are specifying the generic electives you have to take in the first four semesters. Ability Enhancement courses are offered in the first four semesters which develop a practical and vocational perspective. (Please see the list of courses we have given for this.)
Program Code: B.A. Honours History (BAHIH)
Session: January and July 2020
|DOWNLOAD RS. 40/-|
How To Download IGNOU Solved Assignments?
- Select your subject code and then click on Download Now.
- Add your product in cart and for more assignments repeat the process.
- After adding your product to the cart, click on View Cart.
- Review your order and then Update your cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Then fill up your details, click on the checkbox and proceed to pay.
- Now your Pdf file is ready to download.
- Download your assignment successfully.
IGNOU BAHIH Assignment Submission Last Date for 2020-21:
For January 2020 Session: 30th September 2020
For July 2020 Session: 31st March 2021
Students will be required to complete seventy-five percent attendance in theory counseling to become eligible for appearing in the Term-end Examination. Similarly, they will be required to complete ninety percent attendance in practical contact sessions to become eligible for appearing in practical examination.
Continuous Evaluation of Theory Component
The assignment is a means of continuing the assessment of theory and practical. Assignments will help you to recapitulate the theory and go back to the text again in case students are unable to answer a particular question. Thus assignments also help to reinforce learning in a distance learning system of education. These assignments consist of a set of questions and activities that you will answer at your own place by referring your blocks. The assignments will cover all types of questions (long answer type, short answer type, objective type, multiple-choice questions, and case studies).
The assignments will carry thirty percent weightage. Students will be required to obtain fifty percent marks as pass percentage in each assignment separately. Each assignment will carry 100 marks. In the final result, assignments will carry thirty percent weightage.
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and if carries seventy percent weightage in the Final result. The University conducts a term-end examination twice a year i.e., in June and December. They can take the examination only after completion of the course, failing which students can take the same in December or June of subsequent years years within the total span of the programme.
In case any student fails to get a passing score in the Tern-end Examination, the person will be eligible to reappear at the next Term-end Examination for that course as and when it is held, within the total span of the Programme.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get top marks in IGNOU assignments we need to comply with the followings strategies:
- The depend (answers) should be ours.
- Each answer needs to be Unique and not copied from everywhere.
- We have written all solutions in clean and understandable language in assignments.
- We placed all our efforts into writing to make it first-class, we will check all of the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all regulations of Ignou at some stage in the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment ought to be well arranged and connected inner a record.
- All answers need to be written in appropriate handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and each answer ought to be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A replica of published assignments must be connected in the starting of the file alongside challenge code for in addition reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignment?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.
Click on the link for more information.
visit my website :
Any query plz call And WhatsApp: 8006184581
NOTE: HANDWRITING ALSO AVAILABLE
“If students are not interested in writing solved assignments, they don’t have to take the stress. We will write and give you the solved assignments, for that you have to order us ahead of time, already on the website, the number is given. If any students are outsiders, we will send post assignments to them ”.